SuperQuest 2016 Pendleton
Pendleton, July 20-22
- Web Coding led by Chris Winikka
Build or refine your web design/development course or unit of study; enhance your own front-end development skills; and join our statewide community of web design/development teachers and aficionados.
- App Inventor led by Melissa Kessler
No experience necessary. Learn MIT’s App Inventor for Android devices (or computer-based emulator). Focus on middle and high school.
- FTC Robotics Grades 7-12 led by Dale Jordan
For educators and coaches, covering tech and team topics.
- Digital Design and Fabrication led by Wade Sims
FabLab? MakerSpace? 3D Printing? Laser Cutting? Bring it on!
- LEGO Robotics Grades 4-8 led by Don Domes
**now confirmed** mostly aimed at grades 4-9, in either classroom or afterschool, whether to learn science or compete as a team. Instructor will send more info.
- Intro to Arduino led by Chris O’Brien
be introduced to Arduino components and programming, with a focus on exploration, skill-building, and the creation of useful devices for teachers to utilize in their classrooms.
- 8:30a-9:00a Registration & Continental Breakfast
- 9:00-12:00 Morning Session
- 12:00-1:30p Lunch-n-Learn (Meals provided)
- Guest Speakers from Education & Industry TBA!
- 1:30-4:30p Afternoon Session
- InterMountain ESD
2001 SW Nye Ave
Pendleton, OR 97081
Locale & Accommodations