SuperQuest 2016 Wilsonville
Venue Change: Clackamas CC, Wilsonville, June 22 – 24
29353 Town Center Loop E, Wilsonville, OR 97070
- Game Design – no experience necessary. Get your students making games instead of just playing them. Windows systems strongly preferred. More info coming from instructor.
- App Development – make all that phone time a learning experience.
- Web Coding – make those pages dance!
- LEGO Robotics – mostly aimed at grades 4-9, in either classroom or afterschool, whether to learn science or compete as a team.
Instructor will send more info.
- FIRST Tech Challenge (FTC) Robotics – for late middle school and high school educators and coaches, covering tech and team topics.
- Digital Design and Manufacturing – FabLab? MakerSpace? 3D Printing? Laser Cutting? Bring it on!
- Curriculum, Pedagogy, and Dual Credit – keep your star students learning, organize self-guided study, tap into web tools, earning credentials.
- Code.org – instead of one Hour of Code a year, how about all year long? First day on K-5, but applicable for middle school; second day builds on that focused on middle school
- 8:30a-9:00a Registration & Continental Breakfast
- 9:00-12:00 Morning Session
- 12:00-1:30p Lunch-n-Learn (Meals provided)
- Wednesday: Oregon Digital Promise Grant
- Thursday TBC: Industrial Robotics Software
- Friday: Tom Thompson, ODE CTE team
- 1:30-4:30p Afternoon Session
- Clackamas Community College, Wilsonville Campus
29353 Town Center Loop E
Wilsonville, OR 97070
- Public Transit — Ridesmart and TriMet
- Visitor Information from the Chamber of Commerce
- TravelOregon on Wilsonville and the area