2017 SuperQuest – The Dalles Oregon
The Dalles Middle School, August 22-24
1100 E. 12th Street, The Dalles, OR 97058
- Chromebooks in the Classroom – Chromebooks are the perfect tool for collaboration, content creation, and working with Google Apps in the classroom. This course will introduce participants to effectively using Chromebooks with students, focusing on integration, management, student engagement, and specific project examples.
- 3D Printing & Digital Design– Effectively incorporate 3D Printing & Digital Design into your curriculum. Learn how to utilize vinyl cutters, lasers, 3D printers & scanners.
- VEX Robotics – This is a hands-on workshop where participants will get firsthand experience designing, building, driving and programming a robot using the VEX platform.
- 8:30a-9:00a Registration & Continental Breakfast
- 9:00-12:00 Morning Session
- 12:00-1:30p Lunch-n-Learn (Meals provided)
- 1:30-4:30p Afternoon Session
The Dalles Middle School
1100 E. 12th Street
The Dalles, OR 97058
Locale & Accommodations