Last Chance to Register for Fall SuperQuest!
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity for Professional Development offered by the Oregon CSTA — Teachers teaching teachers. Learn about continued opportunities for receiving a stipend to join a Professional Learning Community (PLC), or how you can host a customized Pop-Up SuperQuest event at your school. Meet and network with other educators and CS professionals.
Don’t Delay! Register TODAY!
SuperQuest Fall Conference
Saturday, October 8 8:30-3:30p
West Salem High School, 1776 Titan Dr NW, Salem, OR
All Day Courses (pick 1)
- Code.org (C. Bartlo)
- LEGO Robotics (D. Domes)
- VEX Robotics Idea Factory (G. Smith)
Short Courses (pick up to 4)
- AP-CS Buffet (Don Kirkwood)
- App Inventor (Melissa Kessler)
- CS Curriculum and Pedagogy 1 (Terrel Smith)
- Digital Thinking: Incorporating Math & Science Standards (Jason Galbraith)
- Underwater Robotics (Suzanne Hawke)