SuperQuest 2016 Stipends
Stipend: Thanks to Digital Literacy and Computer Science CTE Innovation Grant from the Oregon Department of Education, stipends are available to the first 120 teachers who are:
- Licensed Oregon Teachers teaching digital literacy, computer science, or advanced manufacturing for grades 7-12;
- Registered and attend a SuperQuest workshop during Summer 2016;
- Participate in the Virtual PLC (3 videoconference meetings) during 2016-2017 school year;
- Attend a SuperQuest workshop during Summer 2017.
The stipends are $700, payable to Oregon School Districts through agreement in Summer 2017.
Next Steps: Register and attend SuperQuest 2016 (Wilsonville, Salem, Bend, Newport, Corvallis or Medford Location). Engage with other teachers within a Virtual Professional Learning Community Strand (Game Design, Robotics, Software Programing, Manufacturing, Curriculum and Pedagogy etc.). Register and attend SuperQuest 2017.
For questions about stipends and participation requirements, please contact your SuperQuest Strand Lead (PLC Questions) or
- your SuperQuest Strand Lead
- Drew Hinds firstname.lastname@example.org (Stipend Questions)
More information about the grant NEWSRELEASEOCSTAGrantAward.